for FREE SHIPPING! (3-5 day, UK ONLY)
Out of stock
Kellogg's Pop Tarts - Not Just For Breakfast!
Here in the UK we know only three flavours of Pop Tarts and we know only that you're supposed to pop them in our toasters for a quick, easy and delicious breakfast.
But Pop Tarts are so much more than that! Not only do they enjoy what seems like hundreds of flavours over in America, Pop Tarts can be used for creating delicious sweet snacks and deserts too!
Who knew they Pop Tart could be so versatile. Here's just ONE idea for an alternative use for Pop Tarts. And when you're done drooling over this, check out our entire range of mind boggling flavours!
What You'll Need
- 2 x Kellogg's Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts
- 2 x tbsp hot fudge ice cream topping
- 6 x maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup of reduced fat, non-dairy whipped topping
What To Do
- Cut the two Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts in half and spread the ice cream topping on the unfrosted sides.
- Top with the halved cherries and spread the whipped topping over the cherries over them.
- Place the remaining halves of the Pop Tarts on top, unfrosted side down.
- Wrap the sandwiches individually in cling film (or Saran Wrap!) and freeze for around three hours until firm.
- Remove from the cling film and ENJOY!
Serving Size: (52g)
Amount Per 100g
wheat flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Sugar, soybean, Palm, Cottonseed And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Tbhq, Citric Acid, Dextrose, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Cracker Meal, Corn Syrup, Whey, Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose soy Lecithin, milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, milk), Molasses, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavors, wheat starch, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Dry milk, Caramel Color, egg Whites, Cornstarch, soy Lecithin, Gelatin, Mono- And Diglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sunset yellow (E110) * Lake, Datem, Indigo carmine (E132) * Lake, Allura red (E129) * Lake, Vitamin A Palmitate, Tartrazine (E102) * Lake, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Folic Acid.If * May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.For allergens see Ingredients in bold.Imported By CL Trading Ltd. Littlemoss Rd. M437EF
|Energy:||1689.5KJ / 403.8kcal|