for FREE SHIPPING! (3-5 day, UK ONLY)
Kellogg's Pop Tarts - Not Just For Breakfast!
Here in the UK we know only three flavours of Pop Tarts and we know only that you're supposed to pop them in our toasters for a quick, easy and delicious breakfast.
But Pop Tarts are so much more than that! Not only do they enjoy what seems like hundreds of flavours over in America, Pop Tarts can be used for creating delicious sweet snacks and deserts too!
Who knew they Pop Tart could be so versatile. Here's just ONE idea for an alternative use for Pop Tarts. And when you're done drooling over this, check out our entire range of mind boggling flavours!
What You'll Need
- 2 x Kellogg's Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts
- 2 x tbsp hot fudge ice cream topping
- 6 x maraschino cherries, halved
- 1/2 cup of reduced fat, non-dairy whipped topping
What To Do
- Cut the two Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tarts in half and spread the ice cream topping on the unfrosted sides.
- Top with the halved cherries and spread the whipped topping over the cherries over them.
- Place the remaining halves of the Pop Tarts on top, unfrosted side down.
- Wrap the sandwiches individually in cling film (or Saran Wrap!) and freeze for around three hours until firm.
- Remove from the cling film and ENJOY!
Serving Size: (50g)
Amount Per 100g
Whole wheat flour, Sugar, Enriched Flour (wheat flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, Dextrose, soybean and Palm Oil (with TBHQ for Freshness), Cracker Meal, Polydextrose, Glycerin, Contains Two Percent or Less of Maltodextrin, Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda), wheat starch, Cinnamon, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, DATEM, Gelatin, Caramel Color, Xanthan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Niacinamide, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Folic Acid, soy Lecithin.If * May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.For allergens see Ingredients in bold.Imported By CL Trading Ltd. Littlemoss Rd. M437EF
|Energy:||1757.3KJ / 420kcal|