for FREE SHIPPING! (3-5 day, UK ONLY)
Reese's have been combining delicious chocolate with smooth (and crunchy!) peanut butter for a very long time. Here's some fun and interesting facts about the peanut butter kings!
- In 2013 Reese's celebrated their 85th birthday!
- Every year Reese's make enough Peanut Butter Cups to feed one to every single person in the US, Europe, Africa, China, India, Australia AND Japan!
- There is an official "I Love Reese's" day every year - May 18th!
- Astronaut Alan Shepard travelled to the moon with a peanut...that's the furthest one has EVER been!
- TV's talking horse Mr Ed was made to look like he was talking using peanut butter!
- Peanut butter lover? Then November is your official "Peanut Butter Lovers" month!
Milk Chocolate Flavoured Coating (55%) [Sugar*; Cocoa Butter; Skimmed Milk Powder; Cocoa Mass; Lactose (Milk); Milk Fat; Emulsifiers: Soy Lecithin*, E476]; Peanut Butter Creme Centre (45%) [Dextrose*; Sugar*; Peanuts; Vegetable Oil (Corn Oil, Cottonseed and/or Soybean Oil*) Emulsifier: E471; Antioxidant: E310; Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid];
*Produced from genetically modified sugar beet, corn and soya beans.