for FREE SHIPPING! (3-5 day, UK ONLY)
Reese's have been combining delicious chocolate with smooth (and crunchy!) peanut butter for a very long time. Here's some fun and interesting facts about the peanut butter kings!
- In 2013 Reese's celebrated their 85th birthday!
- Every year Reese's make enough Peanut Butter Cups to feed one to every single person in the US, Europe, Africa, China, India, Australia AND Japan!
- There is an official "I Love Reese's" day every year - May 18th!
- Astronaut Alan Shepard travelled to the moon with a peanut...that's the furthest one has EVER been!
- TV's talking horse Mr Ed was made to look like he was talking using peanut butter!
- Peanut butter lover? Then November is your official "Peanut Butter Lovers" month!
Milk Chocolate Flavoured Coating (60% [Sugar*; Cocoa Butter; Cocoa Mass; Non Fat Milk Powder; Milk Fat; Lactose (Milk); Emulsifiers: Soya Lecithin*, E476], Peanut Butter Centre (40%) [Peanuts; Sugar*; Dextrose*; Salt; Antioxidant: E319], *Produced from Genetically Modified Sugar Beet, Corn and Soya Beans Allergen advice: See ingridients in BOLD