for FREE SHIPPING! (3-5 day, UK ONLY)
Reese's Fun Facts
Reese's have been combining delicious chocolate with smooth (and crunchy!) peanut butter for a very long time. Here's some fun and interesting facts about the peanut butter kings!
- In 2013 Reese's celebrated their 85th birthday!
- Every year Reese's make enough Peanut Butter Cups to feed one to every single person in the US, Europe, Africa, China, India, Australia AND Japan!
- There is an official "I Love Reese's" day every year - May 18th!
- Astronaut Alan Shepard travelled to the moon with a peanut...that's the furthest one has EVER been!
- TV's talking horse Mr Ed was made to look like he was talking using peanut butter!
- Peanut butter lover? Then November is your official "Peanut Butter Lovers" month!
We love Reese's in all its forms, give them all a try, you're in for a treat!INGREDIENTS: PEANUTS, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL (COCOA BUTTER, PALM KERNEL, PALM, SHEA, SAFFLOWER AND/OR SUNNFLOUR OIL) CHOCOLATE, *CORN SYRUP, MILK CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: LACTOSE (MILK), COCOA, WHEY (MILK), MILK FAT, NONFAT MILK, SALT MOLASSES, SOY LCEITHIN, PGPR, EMULSI *Produced from genetically modified maize. **May have an adverse effect on activity & attention in children. Imported by CL Trading Ltd. Unit 3-7 Littlemoss Business Park, Droylsden, M43 7EF.