for FREE SHIPPING! (3-5 day, UK ONLY)
Reese's Fun Facts
Reese's have been combining delicious chocolate with smooth (and crunchy!) peanut butter for a very long time. Here's some fun and interesting facts about the peanut butter kings!
- In 2013 Reese's celebrated their 85th birthday!
- Every year Reese's make enough Peanut Butter Cups to feed one to every single person in the US, Europe, Africa, China, India, Australia AND Japan!
- There is an official "I Love Reese's" day every year - May 18th!
- Astronaut Alan Shepard travelled to the moon with a peanut...that's the furthest one has EVER been!
- TV's talking horse Mr Ed was made to look like he was talking using peanut butter!
- Peanut butter lover? Then November is your official "Peanut Butter Lovers" month!
We love Reese's in all its forms, give them all a try, you're in for a treat!
Ingredients: Peanuts; Milk Chocolate [Sugar; Cocoa Butter; Chocolate; Nonfat Milk; Milk Fat; Lactose; lecithin (Soy); PGPR (Emulsifier)] Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, and Folic Acid); Sugar; Partially Defatted Peanuts; Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm Kernel, Palm, and Soybean Oil); Dextrose; Cocoa Butter; Contains 2% or less of: Corn Syrup; Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, Cottonseed, Palm Kernel and/or Soybean Oil); Salt; Artifical Color (E102, E110, E129, E133); Confectioner’s Glaze; Lecithin (Soy); Modified Cornstarch; Baking Soda; PGPR (Emulsifier); Yeast; Vanillin ( Artificial Flavor); Carnauba Wax; TBHQ and Citric Acid (To Maintain Freshness).