for FREE SHIPPING! (3-5 day, UK ONLY)
Reese's Fun Facts
Reese's have been combining delicious chocolate with smooth (and crunchy!) peanut butter for a very long time. Here's some fun and interesting facts about the peanut butter kings!
- In 2013 Reese's celebrated their 85th birthday!
- Every year Reese's make enough Peanut Butter Cups to feed one to every single person in the US, Europe, Africa, China, India, Australia AND Japan!
- There is an official "I Love Reese's" day every year - May 18th!
- Astronaut Alan Shepard travelled to the moon with a peanut...that's the furthest one has EVER been!
- TV's talking horse Mr Ed was made to look like he was talking using peanut butter!
- Peanut butter lover? Then November is your official "Peanut Butter Lovers" month!
We love Reese's in all its forms, give them all a try, you're in for a treat!
Serving Size: 51g
Amount Per 100g
Sugar, Peanuts Partially Defatted, Vegetables Oil Partially Hydrogenated ( Palm Kernel Oil, Soybeans Oil ), Corn Flour, Corn Flour Whole Grain, Oats Flour Whole Grain, Peanuts Butter ( Peanuts, Sugar, Vegetables Oil Hydrogenated [ Rapeseed Oil Hydrogenated, Cottonseed Oil Hydrogenated, Soybeans Oil Hydrogenated ], Salt, Molasses, Mono and Diglycerides ), Molasses, Whey Reduced Minerals ( Milk ), Corn Bran, Dextrose, Rice Flour Whole Grain, , Contains 2% or less of the Following: (, Rice Flour, Salt, Canola Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Syrup, Tocopherols, To Preserve Freshness, Corn Starch Modified, To Preserve Freshness, Ascorbate Acid, Soy Lecithin, Flavors Natural & Artificial, Caramel Color, Colors Artificial ( Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake (**E102, E110, E129, E133)), Carnauba Wax, Resinous GlazeIf * May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.For allergens see Ingredients in bold.Imported By CL Trading Ltd. Littlemoss Rd. M437EF
|Energy:||2213KJ / 529kcal|